Monday, March 9, 2009

Only 11 more weeks to go!!!



Wow look at this belly grow!!! I think this picture was taken at 13 more weeks to go!
We finally decided on a name. We narrowed it down to Presley or Jaydyn and Peytyn made the final decision. She says" I dont like Presley I like Jaydyn!" So there we have it.
We are not sure on a middle name yet! Peytyn kisses her hundreds of times a day and gives her hugs. She thinks my belly button is the only way to talk to her so she is alwys moving my shirt out of the way to kiss her and talk to her. When she cant find me she yells "Jaydyn where are you???" Its so cute. We heard the heartbeat today and Peytyn gets very excited to go to the baby doctor. She cant wait for her to come out! She has alot of plans for her and Jaydyn to play, and sleep together and she will hold her and change her diaper
I am very excited to see what happens when shes really here!

3 comments:

Dawn G. said...

Holy cow! You have a little cantaloupe in you. I had two watermelons inside me! Your lucky...

Anonymous said...

Only 11 more weeks, wow!!! You made it seem like it goes really fast.

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Wow I can't believe I didn't see this post before! What a cute baby bump!