Monday, March 30, 2009

8 more weeks

This is Peytyns belly Mommy only has eight more weeks!!!





Wow time has flown by with this baby!! I cant believe she is almost here! Everyone told me that I wouldnt be as prepared with this one and they were right! I cant wait to have her here but Peytyn keeps me so busy that the room is not done, the crib set is not bought and we still need a new car seat and stroller!



I have been trying to fit in Hypnobirthing, I found lots of Peytyns newborn clothes just need to wash them and other than that we cant wait to meet Jaydyn! Peytyn has it all planned out in her head how it will be I hope it works out that way. She knows where the baby will come out of belly, and that she gets to come and hold her!!! She hugs and kisses my belly as much as I will let her! She tinks my belly button is an opening to her so she always has to see my belly to talk to her. At home its fine but when we are in the store or out in public she still thinks she needs to see her!!! How embarrassing! We are working on not showing my belly till we get home.



3 comments:

Owens Family said...

I am feeling your pain girl, I have the same concerns and my Kylee is very much like your little one! Everything will come, I keep telling myself. =) Can't wait!

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

What a QT pie! She will be a great big sister. I like the name you picked!

Brittney said...

You look so cute! I am glad you put these pictures of you on here. I think pregnant pictures are so fun! You are on the home stretch.....good luck!