Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ashtyn is 13!!!

I can not believe Ashtyn is 13!!! She is going to kill me for putting this picture on my blog but she wouldnt let me take many pictures.
For those of you who dont know Ashtyn Your missin out! When I was 17 I got a job at Walmart!!! Yep highlight of all jobs I have ever had. I met my best friend Jessica on orientation night. She was 6 months pregnant with a little girl. We hit it off and have been together ever since. When Ashtyn was born I always sloghed school(any teenager doing this just dont, stay ibn school and learn lots, its not worth it) or called in Sick so I could go play with Jessica and Ashtyn. She is such an amazing girl and how she became already 13 I have no idea!!! Wow how time flies.
We bought Ashtyn Skinny Jeans and some cute aeropostale shirts. Its so weird to buy for a teenager, What is cool is never what you would think. I had to ask the little sales girl for help I didnt want to buy her something that would embarrass her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTYN LYNN NICHOLSON!!!!

No comments: